These oat balls are the perfect snack, you can enjoy them on-the-go, post-workout or even if you are just feeling a bit peckish. Our recipe is easy and tastes delicious! The best bit, is that these oat balls contain our collagen powder.
As we age, our bodies start to produce less collagen. Our collagen powder has been specially produced to help restore the natural levels of collagen within the body. What better way to help boost our collagen levels then by adding our collagen powder to these oat balls! You can read more about the benefits of collagen here.
- 120g rolled oats
- 2 scoops of our collagen powder
- 50g white chocolate chips
- 120g nut butter
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of milk
- To start, mix all of the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- Stir in the nut butter and maple syrup.
- Slowly add in the milk until the mixture is well-combined.
- Take a small handful of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until you have 20 oat balls.
- Place the oat balls onto a plate and cover. Put the oat balls in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Enjoy whenever you fancy a snack!